20% OFF at Checkout No Code Needed
-Normal, Dry and Combo Skin Types
Ingredients: Moringa Leaf Powder, Baobab Fruit Powder, Coconut Milk, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Powder.
-Acne, Normal, Combination & Oily Skin
Improves Skin Tone
Natural Antibiotic to Heal Eczema, Dermatitis, & Psoriasis
Help Oily & Acne Prone Skin
Shrinks & Cleans Clogged Pores
-Hyperpigmentation and Normal Skin Types
Minimize Dark Circles
Helps Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
Ingredients: Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Coconut Milk, Cinnamon Bark, Bentonite Clay, Vitamin E, Essential Oil
Directions for Weekly Routine :
1. Wash face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up.
2. Mix 1-2 teaspoon mask with less than equal parts of distilled water, any liquid or carrier oil of your choice, to a consistency of your liking, in a bowl.
2. Apply the mask carefully avoiding your eyes with brush. * Be careful as mask can stain*
3. Allow the mask sit on your face for 10–15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
4. Pat dry with dark-colored towel or air dry.
5. Follow with Toner/Cleansing Oil or Moisturizer.
6. Apply two or three times a week for best results.
Directions for Spot Treatment:
2. Apply the mask carefully to affected areas, avoiding your eyes.
3. Allow the mask sit on areas for 15–20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
4. Pat or air dry.
5.. Apply once to twice a week for best results.
Never use tap water for your facial masks. Tap water is heavily chlorinated and may affect the effectiveness of your facial mask.
For Dry skin - Rose Water and Honey
Maintains your skin’s pH balance. Rose water hydrates, revitalizes, moisturizes and smooths out the skin. Honey simultaneously delivers moisture to parched skin.
For Oily/Acne Prone skin - Apple Cider Vinegar
All natural astringent and absorbs excess oil.
For Combination Skin - Rose Water, Honey, or Milk
All three moisturizes. Milk removes dust and dirt from the skin. All three also provides hydration.